Monday, April 16, 2018

Playing The Waiting Game

Today is all about playing the waiting game.  I'm waiting for the weather to cheer up  & actually act like spring, for the vet to call with an update on our sweet English mastiff Duncan, & for the girls to wake from their naps so we can get out of the house today.  I wore this simple outfit to the girls' Easter party at playgroup.  I really miss my friend Amie's little boutique, I always found something unique that no one else had (no one that I knew at least), like this floral tunic top.

Cardi (Joe Fresh)/ Tunic (Gypsy's Wanderlust)/ Denim (Old Navy)/ Boots (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I totally hear you on the waiting game. The weather has been so awful and I am super excited for spring to actually arrive! You look gorgeous.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D