Friday, February 9, 2018

Photo Friday: Wrapping Up 2017!

No better time to wrap-up 2017 than a few months into 2018? Just kidding, I'm aware I'm just slightly behind as usual.  2017 will seriously be hard to top & I know I said that about 2016, but boy oh boy, my thirties have been filled with amazing moments & memories.  If you thought time flew by before, toss a few kids into the mix & watch out...it goes at lightening speed.  I'm not looking forward to returning to work at the end of May, because somehow that means another full year of mat leave & 24/7 mom-life is over.  2018 will be filled with a brand-new nephew, both girls in daycare, Sadie will turn one, & many, many more special moments...

A little pre-gender reveal voting with buttons :)
Perfect for all the snacks our hosts served :)
We get a NEPHEW in April 2018! I was the only one who knew prior to this moment :)
Behind the scenes before the reveal ;)
A moscato wine toast + blue rock candy (this is delicious by the way).
Hello there, 32! Cannot wait to see what comes my way this year...
My mom is so cute, look how she wraps my bday prezzies!
Unpacking after our treacherous drive back form Iowa (Christmas themed everything).
Noon Year's Eve celebration for the kiddos at The Museum....such a cute idea!
A balloon drop after the countdown to noon...Zoey was in awe! We will definitely be back next year!
This combo seems to work on NYE for this mama, I rocked it the year before too! (Choker: F21, Sweater: Nordstrom)
Early NYE dinner with both girls (it was chaotic lol), but the food was AMAZING!
Coffee & remnants from NYE...Zoey loved setting off the poppers this year :)
So much snow lately, but I loved how pretty it looked covering the Christmas lights :)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D