Friday, February 16, 2018

Photo Friday: Valentine's Edition

The remainder of our Valentine's Day.  We had such a great time celebrating with the girls! I love looking back at pictures from last year & seeing how far we've come as a family.  I had only been back to work for just over a month, Zoey was still bald & cranky from waking up for daycare, & Sadie was still on the inside.  So much change, in what feels like a blink of an eye.

Any way, enough sentimental mom-feelings...back to this post.  I rounded up some outtakes of this week's outfit posts & mixed in a few randoms.  I hope you've enjoyed celebrating Valentine's Day together, I'm all for any excuse to celebrate love :)

Get ready to see a TON more of this blouse, I'm obsessed (blouse via Vici)
Zoey shook sprinkles all over the kitchen, leaving me just enough for these homemade brownies...
Pink & girly for a few drinks with girl friends 
Heart socks via Target
Love, Love, Love...I couldn't resist this cup at Starbucks :)
The final reveal of the much-discussed pink heart-shaped pancakes :)


XoXo
Happy Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D