Thursday, December 7, 2017

A Well Thought Out Plan

This post is a little tardy today, only because I jumped at the chance to get the kids outta the house this morning. We've been housebound two days in a row due to an uncooperative toddler at nap time...grr! Back to this outfit- I wore it out for dinner after we surprised my mom. The kids are usually a mess the first night there, so I'm not sure why we thought taking them to a busy restaurant was a good idea. They did really well considering, just a little fussy, crayons tossed all over, & I hardly tasted my burger I ate it so quickly.  This outfit was perfect for it all, as the sweater feels just as comfortable as my fav hoodie & these boots are the only boots with a heel I can chase my toddler in.  Add a festive fall scarf & a lace headband, you're good to go!

Sweater (Zara)/ Denim (Old Navy)/ Boots (Just Fab)/ Scarf (Etsy)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D