Wednesday, October 4, 2017

'Why Are You Still in Your Pajamas?!'

Playing catch-up after being away causes the day to get away from ya! I got so much accomplished because both girls took great naps, but I somehow never got around to opening the laptop to post this. I wore this outfit when in Iowa & my aunt actually asked me when I was going to change out of my pjs for the party we had for Sadie & my sister-in-law. Things like this really solidify the reasons I fell in love with fashion...it's so personal & expressive, not everyone will love what you wear, but it really only matters if you do. Side note: I dug these sandals out of the bottom of my closet, they're from high school during my a&f-obsessed days!

Earrings (Bauble Bar)/ Sandals (A&F)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D