Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Sadie Prep

This week is dedicated to Sadie, mostly because I cannot believe she's been here almost 7 weeks already.  I have a ton of pictures that I just finally got around to sorting & sharing yesterday, meaning I had enough content for like a dozen blog posts. Since we kept the nursery basically the exact same as when Zoey was born, I needed to add a few touches to make it more personal for Sadie.  Here's a few pictures of some prep work we did before she arrived...

A new mermaid doll to call her own & new bedding for the daybed (Both: Target)
The cutest romper, perfect for summer (Baby Gap)
My sister-in-law is the greatest…she crocheted this baby blanket & sent the sweetest card :)
New bottles & soothers (target)
Working on Zoey's big sister gift (Both: Target)
A Big sister book & packing this headband in the baby bag (Book: Chapter's, Bow: Etsy)
Sorting through new presents…Sadie is spoiled! (Bib: Carters, Bouncer: Homesense)
The perfect addition to any mermaid room, from Aunt K & Uncle K
Mama's gift to our sweet girl…a matching swaddle & headband (etsy)
XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D