Thursday, July 13, 2017

First Outtings, Post-Sadie

Because we had family here, I made a point to try to get out of the house a little more than we did when Zoey was born.  It also helps that the weather was perfect & sunny most of the time, making staying inside & taking it easy nearly impossible.

A few Nordstrom scores (Free People tunic, Birkenstock Eva's)
Post-pedicure apps for a kidless girls putting
State & Main patio time
First 'real' outfit post-baby & it felt great
Wheat beer might be my fav & to say I was craving this is an understatement (Moose Winooski's)
Casual & cozy for a chilly morning outting to the market (Sweater: Zara, Sandals: F21)
Market flowers & cupcakes are my go-to's when at St. Jacob's
Mango marg at Lone Star after watching our nephew at his lacrosse game 
Zoey's first time at the Splash Pad :)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D