Friday, June 16, 2017

Photo Friday: Zoey's Big Girl Room Reveal

Because the girls are so close in age, we decided to move Zoey downstairs to a room with a door (for better napping) & move Sadie in upstairs to an already-assembled nursery.  The nursery is in the loft (one of the biggest rooms in our home), which means we could eventually put both girls up there with ease.  With that in mind, we decided to keep the mermaid theme for Zoey's new room…with just a bit more color.  First, I searched for bedding & incorporated the decor into that same color scheme.  The chandelier was next, as I needed something girly & full of color (thanks Ebay).  I kept the same waterfall curtain idea as the nursery, but picked a bright shade of orange to better suit the new theme.  The frames I hand painted myself & the painting above the crib was randomly found at Homesense.  She loves her new room & races to it every time we go upstairs, making the entire process completely worth it :)

This chandelier is a new favorite (ebay)
Zoey waves goodnight to these mermaids every night at bedtime (Homesense)
The closet houses some clothing, but mostly toys & diapers
I loved this garland & it matched perfectly (Target)
Decor from the nursery (Letter: DIY, Mermaid: Cuddle & Kind)
Mermaid pillows (Homesense & Hobby Lobby)
Book shelves (IKEA)
Frame set (Urban Outfitters, DIY'd by me)

XoXo
Happy Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D