Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Camp Rogis: A Joint Bachelor & Bachelorette Party

Sharing some party pictures from my brother & future sister-in-law's joint bachelor/bachelorette party over the summer.  Since we had invited people to camp out at my parents house, I went with a camp theme & really loved how it turned out...

Road tripping all summer long
The bachelorette party bags I made for the bride :)
The girls spent the afternoon on the mighty Mississippi River 
These tattoos were perfect (via etsy)
We used an old painters canvas as a backdrop & I DIY'ed this rag banner
We used pie tins for plates for that camping feel...
We played games all day and the winning team split this wheel barrel of booze!!!!
Cupcakes were a simple dessert choice...
What's a camping party without a campfire? 

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

  1. This is just an amazing Joint Bachelor & Bachelorette Party. I am sure it turned out to be extremely fun and enjoyable. Well, at the local Seattle venues we will be hosting a fun wedding shower and planning to include groom and his friend as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D