Friday, September 23, 2016

Photo Friday: First Girls Getaway (Part 2)

How I missed a whole week again, I'll never know.  This week has flown by & been pretty eventful.  I had a bunch of extra time this morning (that never happens) to work on posts for next week.  Until then, enjoy these from last month...

Trying out a new coffee shop with a good friend
Zoey's snack of choice, her first pair of sandals :)
Tan Sandal day with my girl (Zoey's: Old Navy, Mine: U.O.)
I ate so much mexican food in my time back home, I miss it like crazy
Baby shorts are too adorable <3 td="">
How I pack coolers these days ;)
Zoey got a new suit (Target)
Coconut cream pie from Krumpets
Double flamingos for an afternoon out
Gourmet cupcakes from the local grocery store
A new kookie from my friends boutique :)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D